proud to be indiblogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking Beyond the ZERO



i was wrong…….
That is how I will start……
I was wrong that I had finally hit saturation of misfortunes of my life. Indeed a bigger tragedy awaited me. I had finally reached the black hole, and there’s nothing beyond it and nothing below it. I had finally hit the zero percentile. Yes I have a zero in a test…. And I have a hole in my heart (the statement is 100% non-fictional and original and it purely resembles the life incidents of the author). I had never been a more humiliated lemon.
My dear lemons, has something like this ever happened to you? Just when life was looking up and you had stepped out in the sun............ it suddenly rained....
Well times come when we start questioning our own beliefs just because our decisions went wrong. But are we really wrong? Right or wrong! Who decides? Who cares? (At least I don’t)…….. Well we have been living in a world where everyone thinks everyone else is wrong. Well I am not that much of a dumb ass to get a zero in a test but if I do get a ‘zero’, does that make me a dumb ass? No I am not, that’s what I believe, “well maybe she is”; that’s what you might perceive. So it’s all about perception. It’s about my faith and your faith and let’s just keep them separate. Whatever family or religion or community you are born in there is a certain belief in your heart totally exclusive to you, the belief rising from your personality type, although, whether you exercise that or not depends a lot on how you have been raised. There is always a reason why some kid grows up to be rebel while having been raised by conservatives and it’s probably why I am an agnostic atheist in a family of firm Hindus. It’s my belief, my faith that I have deep in me. This faith constantly tells me what I am capable of, what are my strengths and weaknesses. It’s constantly in the back of your head telling you what to do. Your faith defines how you see the world and it defines what all is right and wrong for you and this defines what you want to be in life (in the real sense). But unfortunately the universe doesn’t follow our beliefs. There will always be times when your life pattern utterly dint match the general scheme of universe, like you failed a test, you lost your money in business and things that put you behind all others, There will always be mistakes in life, not because you were wrong but because there was some logic you missed. If it was a failure, you were not wrong, you just slipped a little from the perfection. No other person has any authority to call you wrong, that’s a dumb-ass calling you wrong. You have your belief, stick to it and you will finally achieve something beyond right or wrong……happiness. If you see, the biggest entrepreneurs, leaders, artists weren’t the ones who scored 100, who listened to mom and got married, who did exactly what everyone was doing to avoid unexpected losses. The history belongs to those people who had a belief and worked on it day and night irrespective of whoever said they were wrong.
I have a tiny little belief that helps me look beyond the zero. It’s quite legendary… “Getting a ZERO in a test”. Isn’t it? Got something funny to tell my grand kids, they will love me!

P.S: do tell if anyone of you ever got a zero in test and felt really bad, and if you really had a zero and still aren’t saying beware of  LEMON CURSE

P.P.S: those who aren’t scared check the internet, lemon curse is real!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment